Monday, May 28, 2012

I got two new albino corydoras catfish today to join the one already in the tank.  According to what I've read, they prefer to be in groups, so I decided not to wait on my move to get a couple of buddies for the first one.  Below is a video of my 10 gallon tank with 5 glowlight tetras, 1 red platy, and 3 albino cory cats.  I know the quality is rather poor, I'm using a Cannon PowerShot A550, and if there's a way to get better video footage from it, I don't know it.


Edit: Now that I've seen the posted video, I'm pretty sure the quality was degraded even more when it was uploaded.  If anyone knows a way to get around this comments are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun looking setup! How soon do you move into your new place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16 days, and I'll move this tank on Sundays. Once the 36 gallon is setup I'm changing the decor in this one, though the barrel thing will stay - the cory cats love to hide in it.

    ReplyDelete